admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just a quick post to say thanks to people on this forum.

Was after a new tv, and after reading various peoples advice etc on this forum plumped for a Pani 42PZ85. (Even the other half says she prefers it and it looks better :) )

The difference over my old Philips 32pf9986 is unbelievable blacks and general colour are so much better and happy to be a plasma convert (Again thanks to this forum, was planning new LCD before that).

Once again thanks again, this forum has been great and a lot of help :) 

A

Anonymous

Can I jump onto this thread and do the same.

My gut instinct was for the 46PZ81, but from sitting back and reading the posts here, I think I've made the right choice. I too have plumped for the Pani 42PZ85 - quite a few of us have it appears.

46'' was too big for the range that I'd be sat. Going to Sound & Vision yesterday clinched that for me - seeing them side by side. Too much pixelation on the 46'' from close up. Also, from pretty much everyone I've spoken to (and read here), the inclusion of the FreeSat in the PZ81 doesn't justify the price difference between it and the PZ85. I think I've wisely kept on to my money by going with the PZ85 and will invest it in a FreeSat PVR product when I see one (Humax I expect), rather than just having a viewer only (PZ81).

Cheers folks.

A

Anonymous

SyRs:
after reading various peoples advice etc on this forum plumped for a Pani 42PZ85.

borntorun75:

I too have plumped for the Pani 42PZ85 - quite a few of us have it appears.

One day I'll make the plunge into HDTV but Pioneer just keep forcing me to delay my decision, roll on August'08!

Hope you both have many happy hours sat in front of your new 'toys' - forums are a great tool, esp.WHF!

A

Anonymous

Thanks too from me !!!!!!!! The advice on this forum has been fantastic

I plumped for the 46" PZ81 and the quality is simply amazing. BT Vision playback on 1080i is way better than expected. A very competitive price swung the decision.

The next puzzle is which Blu Ray player
emotion-42.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts