Suggested Interconnects for the 5.1 output of a Sony BDP S760 Blue Ray Player into an AV Processor

Selby

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone! First posting here, Ive just gone ahead and purchased the sony BDP-S760 Blue Ray Player to go with my existing Home cinema setup (Arcam FMJ AV9 Processor and 3 FMJ P35 Amplifiers). Existing cables are VDH Revolution Hybrid Speaker cables and same as interconnects from the Processor to Amplifiers concerned.
My question is: what 5.1 cables would be good from the output of the Blu Ray Player into the FMJ Processor. Should I stick to the VDH  brand and opt for (say) the first ultimate's or perhaps Should I start saving for some more Revloution cables to be made up as single ended interconnects. If I go the latter route then its quite clear that the cables are more costly than the Blue Ray itself!!!!!
Any thoughts? I just want the best that this BD unit can possibly output.
Speakers are XQ50c for Centre and Kef 3005 for Surrounds and an MA FB212 Sub with a 40X2000 Sony LCD.

A

Anonymous

Hello, I like the idea to use all VDH cables. I would buy the VHD the Wave because these are very fine and if you ever make the upgrade to another processor chances are that more expansive cables will become obsolete.

TRENDING THREADS