• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Question Speaker Replacement for M-Audio AV40s

BIGHAYKO

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, my AV40s recently crapped out and was looking high and low for speakers that were powered and about the same size. But looking around I noticed that most good speakers are much larger. I've only managed to find Peachtree M24/25 or Audioengine HD3 to fit. Are there any other speakers I should take a look at? Thank you.

plus 1

Dec 5, 2019
Hello, my AV40s recently crapped out and was looking high and low for speakers that were powered and about the same size.
But looking around I noticed that most good speakers are much larger. I've only managed to find Peachtree M24/25 or Audioengine HD3 to fit. Are there any other speakers I should take a look at? Thank you.
i currently use the m-audio av 40's myself as a "temporary system" connected to my laptop.

if your happy with the sound i don't think you can beat them for the price so maybe purchase another pair ?

BIGHAYKO

Sep 12, 2020
i currently use the m-audio av 40's myself as a "temporary system" connected to my laptop.

if your happy with the sound i don't think you can beat them for the price so maybe purchase another pair ?

Maybe, I was thinking of doing an upgrade in quality, I'm willing to raise my budget for some quality, maybe 500 - 700 USD give or take a few bucks. I did see some Peachtrees at that size or the Vanatoo Transparent Zero or AudioEngines or Ruark Audio MR1 MKII. I haven't found any other viable options. I was hoping someone else will know of speakers to recommend.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts