Speaker help? (jbl control 1)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone. This is my 1st post.

I recently bought some jbl control ones and was planning on hooking them up to my tv through an old stereo system by JVC called the UX - T1.

I know very little about these things (i was born in the mp3 age) and was wondering how to get it done.

My idea was to connect the speakers to the stereo and then with a aux 3.5mm calbe connect that to the tv. Would that work?.

I dont have any cable and am not sure what to get although i think its the red and black speaker cable since thats the inputs they both have. Since im such a novice links to any cables ect would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

I can post pics if you want them.

A

Anonymous

That little mini system would not power the Control Ones sufficiently if at all, the JBL's maybe small but they still pack a punch and require some juice.

You can pick up a fairly decent amp off ebay or gumtree for around £30-£50 that will be enough to power these. You can get a nice Cambridge Audio A1 for £50 here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAMBRIDGE-AUDIO-A1MK3-Hi-fi-Home-sound-Integrated-Amp-Amplifier-Separate-/200684357090?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Amplifiers&hash=item2eb9b845e2#ht_2336wt_1164

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts