SoundMAGIC HP100 - review

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Dale :). Ha! All I can see now is Vader wearing the M-100s now :p

I think you would love the Fostex TH900 with the HP-A8c! Once you've heard reference darkness like that you can't go back to something like the DT880 with a portable amp!

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
quadpatch said:
Thanks Dale :). Ha! All I can see now is Vader wearing the M-100s now :p I think you would love the Fostex TH900 with the HP-A8c! Once you've heard reference darkness like that you can't go back to something like the DT880 with a portable amp!

If you haven't heard the new ATH ESW9A that's $200 USD on Amazon now, then all bets are off. Video tonight California time. (You know, it isn't like me to get ecstatic about one of these...)

Zubkabera

Nov 15, 2007
Visit site
Thanks quadpatch for your advice and great review and nice comparison with AKG 550 and the rest.

Dale are you implying to say that in 200$ price bracket ATH ESW9A is the next big thing, if paying 30$ more on ATH ESW9A will bring even better sound then HP100 then I 'will wait for review from both of you.
smiley-wink.gif

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Zubkabera said:
Dale are you implying to say that in 200$ price bracket ATH ESW9A is the next big thing, if paying 30$ more on ATH ESW9A will bring even better sound then HP100 then I 'will wait for review from both of you.
smiley-wink.gif

It is possible, but will take some time to shake things out. The text review is ready but video not yet.

http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/forum/headphone-reviews/1860-audio-technica-ath-esw9a-stereo-headphone-review.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts