Son of SJ - can you show another picture of your Optimum stand with the Sony on top please?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I am thinking about getting the same TV. Cheers, but need to see how big on the stand it is.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
I am thinking about getting the same TV. Cheers, but need to see how big on the stand it is.

I've only just seen this, and your plans have now changed, but here is a close-up photo anyway, so that you can see how the thin metal legs sit on the Optimum stand. I have my Sony on wooden blocks so that the centre speaker does not obscure the television.

And here is the photo that you have seen before. Ignore the distorted aspect ratios.
Cheers! That's great. Looks good.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:

I've only just seen this, and your plans have now changed, but here is a close-up photo anyway, so that you can see how the thin metal legs sit on the Optimum stand. I have my Sony on wooden blocks so that the centre speaker does not obscure the television.

Image060_247.9_kB_4-Mar-2016_12h08_zpsfitj94hy.jpg

And here is the photo that you have seen before. Ignore the possibly distorted aspect ratios.

Image060_146.3_kB_2-Mar-2016_11h07_zpsnndurdie.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts