Sky HD - no program info

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have only recently got Sky HD and a couple of days ago the EPG stopped displaying program info.

It has the names of the program and start end times etc but no synopsis - it just says "unavailable"

Can anyone help? I read somewhere the Tech support is a premium rate number so would rather see what advice I get on here first!

Many thanks

GazzyP

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Are you still having this problem??? I noticed this when our Sky HD was first installed, but overnight it seemed to sort itself out. I think it just needs to wait for all the programme info to be transmitted so it can be stored.

A

Anonymous

daveh75:
Try doing a planner rebuild.

On the remote, press "services" then 0-0-1 in quick succession (this get's you into the installer/set-up menu).

Then press 7 and select to do a rebuild.

Hi Dave

I keep reading about a planner rebuild. Does that mean it's reset to original default etc?
emotion-10.gif

daveh75

piobob:daveh75:
Try doing a planner rebuild.

On the remote, press "services" then 0-0-1 in quick succession (this get's you into the installer/set-up menu).

Then press 7 and select to do a rebuild.

Hi Dave

I keep reading about a planner rebuild. Does that mean it's reset to original default etc?
emotion-10.gif

No, a planner rebuild just does some basic housekeeping- The equivalent of a file index rebuild,clearing the cache etc,on a PC.

A "Full System Restore" will format the HDD and reset to defaults etc,,and should only be done as a last resort...

A

Anonymous

Hello

I had the same problem about 1 month ago where it shows 6 days of programs but not the 7th on the tv guide so i did a planner rebuild which made it worse not sure why normally that sorts the issue.
Any way i lost all the programme info and could not series link anything after the rebuild so rang sky did the usual switch mains off take plug out etc etc still no joy.

so i just left it as i did not want to do a full system reset as i have 6 disney movies in HD recorded for my 2yr old son and did not want to lose these.

So 24 hours later everything seemed to work again and i get all 7 days series link and program info and has been working fine for a few weeks now without any problems.

Do a full reset only as a last resort.
by the way i have the new epg

All the best.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts