Should I spend or not spend

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Sony Bravia 46 inch 1080i and Sony Blu Ray S550, Should i buy an out of the box home cinema and if so which one or should i buy a Sony 2400es and an appropriate speaker system (What would be an appropriate speaker system). I have a smallish budget but at the same time i don,t want to sell the system short.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
For me I would allways go the seperates route if possible but as for speaker choices there is a vast array of packages that would suit the Sony 2400 perfectly but dependant upon personal taste, floorstanders? bookshelf? stlye packages like the KEF egges?

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
raymond1962:I have a Sony Bravia 46 inch 1080i and Sony Blu Ray S550, Should i buy an out of the box home cinema and if so which one or should i buy a Sony 2400es and an appropriate speaker system (What would be an appropriate speaker system). I have aÿsmallishÿbudget but at the same time i don,t want to sell the system short.

I agree with DJ. Your screen and BD player deserve the audio to go with it. You will be amazed how good the 2400es and a half decent package will sound. What is your budget and do you want small speakers or are you happy with bigger? The 2400es could keep up with some nice speakers.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply. I suppose theÿsmallerÿvariety would be best as the good wife would not want the room over run. Which would youÿsuggestÿup to about £400?

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. i have to bear in mind that my wife won;t want the room taken over so could you suggest one make for each ie floor standers and sml speakers. Is £400 a realistic budget?

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
For £400 i would look at the Q Acoustic 1010i traditional not that large apart from centre or i think the Tannoy Arena-lites are still available for £399, but no stands or grilles. The older Kef 2005.2 may still be available for less than £400 and for around £550 look at the Monitor Audio Vectors.

TRENDING THREADS