should a ps3 be on a rack

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i currently have a really good atacame equinox av stand. however on the top shelf is my tv. middle shelf is center speaker and bottom shelf amp on one side and cd player under dvd player on the other side. should i put the centre speaker above and behind the telly, then use middle shelf for ps3, or.. am i ok putting it on a lamp table next to my system. it is solid oak with chunky legs so isnt rickety or does it need to go on dedicated rack for av equipment for good performance.??? cheers

A

Anonymous

i own a ps3 and had it on the floor and now its on the av rack that i got from argos i dont see any improvements but then my av rack only costed £100 however u could place the ps3 at the back of the tv standing up or even laing down right under the side of the tv if your tv is black gloss finish as the ps3 it will fit in no prob

A

Anonymous

mate thats exactly what im doin at the mo-putting it behind the tv. it just seems a bit untidy but your right about if i get a black tv. im gonna get a new tv imminently but cant decide still. what are you using for ur ps3. i am wondering wether gettin a plasma will be a big benefit as the response times are quicker (1ms rather than 8mson sony's) is that important do u reckon for gaming... cheers

A

Anonymous

hi mate i got a samsung LE32R73DB and a standard hdmi from a games shop my samsung is not full hd but still its fantastic with both games and movies it will improve when i get a propper hdmi cable and of course its gloss black

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts