Samsung LE19B450

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

My son started University yesterday and we're considering getting him a small 19ins TV with Freeview for his room . However was wondering if this TV would work well with a Freeview Indoor aerial in his room as there is no communal freeview aerial on the roof

He has a laptop with Blu Ray/DVD so also wants to use either this or his PS3 ( though sadly not via wireless given the universities contraints on such things) via the one and only HDMI input on the TV

Thoughts on what kind of a TV picture he is likely to experience would be most appreciated. Not many sites or stores seem to sell this TV anymore so would appreciate your view as to what other sets up to 22ins I could buy for a maximum of £200

Checked the Post Code where he will be and there is apparently a good freeview reception there though by brother who is a TV Licence Inspector has told me he will need a Licence to watch TV as it is broadcast

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
If he's in a good reception area then yes, the TV should work OK with an indoor aerial. But we did criticise the Samsung's TV tuner for delivering images that were a little soft when we tested it. Clicky

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts