Rega Saturn-R for classical?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gray

You're so right on, and welcome. I suppose it is how so many get into their 1000s of contributions. Your comment may prove helpful, though we'd probably need much more feedback on írrelevance of this kind.

You should definitely expect excellent realistic piano and violin sounds which I can even count on from good recordings played through my modest equipment --with classical and otherwise.
See post #24.
I respectfully suggest that it contains some feedback for you 👍

The members of this forum have happily provided some very helpful replies to some extremely grateful recipients - not least when the members have a definitive answer to a question.

Last edited:

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
See post #24.
I respectfully suggest that it contains some feedback for you 👍

The members of this forum have happily provided some very helpful replies to some extremely grateful recipients - not least when the members have a definitive answer to a question.
Geeez... Agree, fully.

I erred, surely. I felt my tongue firmly in my cheek, but did not write as such, In support of the new member's frustration, I misjudged the actual meaning, understandable interpretation of my 1000s phrase/quip, I thought lamely: my apologies to whatever number of members I offended, including Gray and DougK1.

Reactions: DougK1 and Gray

Gray

Geeez... Agree, fully.

I erred, surely. I felt my tongue firmly in my cheek, but did not write as such, In support of the new member's frustration, I misjudged the actual meaning, understandable interpretation of my 1000s phrase/quip, I thought lamely: my apologies to whatever number of members I offended, including Gray and DougK1.
Don't worry, you offended nobody - we don't take offence.
Sorry if you were made to feel that we do👍

Reactions: Rodolfo and DougK1

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
Geeez... Agree, fully.

Likewise, no offence taken, this hobby is difficult at the best of times and the written word can be easily misconstrued. Peace brother :)

Reactions: Rodolfo

TRENDING THREADS