Recommendations for wireless keyboard / mouse?

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Morning,

I'm sick of my 'Trust' wireless keyboard's performance. If it aint missing key presses, it's duplicating them. For example, it's taken me three attempts to get 'duplicating' to not read as 'dupllllicating'. I've had enough of having to blinking proof read everything I type!

Any suggestions for a replacement? Beyond the need for a good, responsive keyboard, it's got to have a good mouse with a scroll wheel thats reliable (it's the one thing that my 'Trust' does perfectly). Range must be of at least 3 meters and a 'dongle' style receiver would be preferred. Budget of £50.

Thanks, everyone.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dave,

I've had two Logitechs before, but with both, the scroll wheel gave out after a few months. That was probably bad luck, though, as I know the brand aren't known for poor quality. They did have excellent response from the keyboards.

Which model are you using, Dave?

davejberry

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Mouse is a MX Revolution - with usb dongle. Currently using wired 'access' keyboard. The wireless kit I use on the other pc is the ' cordless desktop EX110' which i have had for just over 3 years without probs.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Ahh, I was looking at the 110 on Amazon. pretty good reviews, but I was put off by the really low price (£19.99 - Free Shipping), that I thought would be a reflection on the quality. If you've had 3 years, trouble free, then obviously my doubts are unfounded.

That'll do for me, then!

Thanks Dave.

A

Anonymous

I have one of these:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard_mice_combos/devices/164&cl=za,en

It's expensive at £130 though I got mine for £60 when on special offer on eBuyer.

Have had it for about 3 months now and I must say it's probably the best media keyboard I've used.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts