Quadraspire q4evo hi fi stand -how long to wait?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Ordered a 3 tier sandblasted stand from audio affair and I've been told it will take 4-5 weeks for them to get stock??? Is that right? It's the standard size so it's not custom made if you know what I mean..is audio affair making me wait ages again?

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Hard to know what to say, other than...."everything comes to he who waits". :shifty:

They may be building in some leeway, and it might arrive sooner (anyway, "ages" is subjective ;) )

Hope it works out for you

Cno

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
I've been told its made to order...really? Anyway they have taken the money from my account but have to wait 4 to 5 weeks.....

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi gbhsi1, do you have a link to the hifi rack you are after, the only reason i ask is because i think my BLOK 300 was made to order & i would be interested to see what it looks like.

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi, it's this one but with sandblasted glass instead of wood:

http://www.hifigear.co.uk/quadraspire-q4-evo-4-shelf-hifi-rack.html

Mr. Iceman

Nov 29, 2008
Visit site
I sympathise with you gbhsi1 :( , but Audio Affair states on their website that 'Quadraspire Q4 Evo Hi-Fi Stand' is "usually dispatched within 4-6 weeks" so it shouldn't come as a surprise (unless they included that disclaimer after you placed your order)? Either way, and if it helps, I wish you'd get it tomorrow! :pray:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts