quad 99 pre quad99 power amp

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi.everyone.is some body can recomend this four book shelf speaker,atc smc7,epos m12i,leema acoustic xero,dynaudio excite 12.which one is the best match my quad amp.thanks.......

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
It really depends what sort of sound you're looking for. Quad is quite smooth with a strong, warm midrange, with less bass presence than some. Do you want to liven things up? Keep them smooth?

From what I've heard, the Leemas are like Quad - smooth, easy going. This is more of the same, which will more than likely make the combo a little too laid back. We're not fully convinced about QUAD and ATC working that well together, it just seems to lack something. The Dynaudio's will bring a little more bass out of the Quads, if that's what you're looking for. You can try Quad's own speakers, and also the KEF XQ10's, which liven the system up a little, but doesn't change the overall balance too much. Also, the Spendor S3/5r are also worth giving a go, along with ProAc's Tablette 8, which would probably be my favourite.

cs 1978:hi.everyone.is some body can recomend this four book shelf speaker,atc smc7,epos m12i,leema acoustic xero,dynaudio excite 12.which one is the best match my quad amp.thanks.......

I've heard that Quads marry very well with your pre/power combo. You might also consider MA GS10 or RX2. Again, the lively character of MA should help to liven up a smooth amp....

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I reckon the QUAD 21L2's or the 22L2's should be worth listening to as should the M/A RX2's as P said above

The QUAD~ floorstanders are superb speakers IMO

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts