Visit site
Hi
I have a pioneer KRP500A
and have damaged my much loved
Pioneer. I am looking to replace my TV.
What on today's market would be a equivalent TV on to days market
If anyone can help .
Sorry first time on
What it is my insurance are sorting a equntalented replacement .
But am checking what I should be looking for .

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I do wish that new people would be more specific in their information requests - as well as answering bigboss's questions, you also don't say what SIZE of television you want.

Son_of_SJ said:
Patrick Cox said:
Sorry about short note I am looking for around 55" 4K no Budget

I'm going to have to leave you to your own devices, I simply don't know what "no budget" means.
His insurance company will offer a replacement. I think the OP doesn't mind paying extra if the "equivalent" is more expensive as long as it's the best on the market (considering his Kuro was the best in its time).

D

Deleted member 2457

The flat LG OLED 55 or 65-inch model is the best around. The code is 55-ef950v OLED and 4K and is pretty much future proof too. I want one.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Son_of_SJ said:
Patrick Cox said:
Sorry about short note I am looking for around 55" 4K no Budget

I'm going to have to leave you to your own devices, I simply don't know what "no budget" means.

It's an insurance job (so in a sense he doesn't care) and his tv originally cost around £2.5k. So I guess he's looking for a cheap no-name set from a supermarket, what do you reckon?

He's made it pretty clear that he wants to replace what was the best TV on the market with what is now the best TV on the market.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
simonlewis said:
gel said:
The flat LG OLED 55 or 65-inch model is the best around.  The code is 55-ef950v OLED and 4K and is pretty much future proof too.  I want one. ?

Here you go. http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-55ef950v-smart-3d-ultra-hd-4k-55-oled-tv-10137727-pdt.html

Truly the blind leading the blind...

Thanks for the link though, looks like a really interesting.... AAAAAARRGGGHH!! IT'S CONTAGIOUS!!

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
simonlewis said:
gel said:
The flat LG OLED 55 or 65-inch model is the best around. The code is 55-ef950v OLED and 4K and is pretty much future proof too. I want one.

Here you go. http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-55ef950v-smart-3d-ultra-hd-4k-55-oled-tv-10137727-pdt.html

Thanks for the link though, looks like a really interesting.... AAAAAARRGGGHH!! IT'S CONTAGIOUS!!

I only posted it for the op, apologies if it came out another way.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
simonlewis said:
The_Lhc said:
simonlewis said:
gel said:
The flat LG OLED 55 or 65-inch model is the best around.  The code is 55-ef950v OLED and 4K and is pretty much future proof too.  I want one. ?

Here you go. http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-55ef950v-smart-3d-ultra-hd-4k-55-oled-tv-10137727-pdt.html

I only posted it for the op, apologies if it came out another way.

Nae bother, jusht ma li'le joke!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts