Panasonic TX32LXD85 - A good buy??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

After looking around on the web and reading posts here I have decided that for a 32" screen, full hd is really not worth the extra money at this size. So I have decided to buy the Panasonic TX32LXD85 tomorrow for £485, I will be mainly using the TV for viewing Sky (I may upgrade to Sky HD) and for playing Xbox. Im starting to get last minute second thoughts and in particular wondering if I spend extra on a better quality / full HD model. Does anyone have any experience with this TV, is it good?

Many Thanks,

Colum

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Not directly, I have the 32LXD70 - last years intermediate model, and I think it is very good and so the current year model should be that much better with Viera3 rather than Viera2 processing. I doubt you could tell the difference with full HD unless you're going to be sat a couple of feet away and as you're mainly using it for SD pictures for tv watching the scaler will have less of a job to do over a full HD panel. Full HD doesnt necessarily mean better quality!

I doubt you'll be disappointed but it would be worth you going to have a play with one...remembering that the set up in a shop may well be harsh in comparison to home set ups....as its always better to trust your own eyes rather than relying on everyone else's views!

Chisy

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
We took delivery of a TX-32LZD85 this morning. Still in its box, I'm afraid - and as the January issue is on sale next Thursday, it'll be tested in the February 2009 issue which goes on sale January 7th. Doesn't sound to me like you'll be able to wait that long...

TRENDING THREADS