Panasonic Plasma X10 or the LCD S10 for £100 more?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
the panasonic plasma 37X10 for £100 less than the S series - Is the S series worth an extra £100 and is for less than £550 incl delivery? Big fan of plasma and not really going to play BD on it.Priority is motion blur and colour quality.

A

Anonymous

Hi

In regards to what you are going to use the tv for, i think the plasma X10 is the one for you, yes the motion blur is a priority and colour, ive always gone for plasma and Panasonic but you cant go wrong with the X10 at all.

The S10 is not 100Hz, fair enough it is 1080p but if you are watching mainly standard def images and not going to use Blu Ray, then there is no reason for having the S10 as standard def tv pictures look good but look brilliant on the X10 instead aswell as colour rendition too.

The bottom line, save your money and have a X10 for the reason that is plasma and is 100hz but mostly that it will give you the better picture on standard def sources.

Regards> M

D

Deleted member 2457

How about the G10 and G15 how do they compare?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Right, the G10 and G15 are pretty much very alike apart from a few differences:

The screen is exactly the same, so picture is no different, thought id mention this before i go ahead and explain the difference between the models

Now, mainly the G15 has a extra surround sound mode built in, also Viera Cast which gives you YouTube etc online entertainment (this is hard wired not wireless) and streaming capabilities if your pc is linked to the tv. So in a nut shelf... if you want the internet capabilities, streaming and a slight better sound system, then the G15 is the one for you but the G10 is a cracking buy as an all round performer.

I hope this helps, good luck with your choice as both are great plasma screens.

Regards> M

A

Anonymous

Panasonic Store:

Right, the G10 and G15 are pretty much very alike apart from a few differences:

The screen is exactly the same, so picture is no different, thought id mention this before i go ahead and explain the difference between the models

Now, mainly the G15 has better speakers built in, also Viera Cast which gives you YouTube etc online entertainment (this is hard wired not wireless) and streaming capabilities if your pc is linked to the tv. So in a nut shelf... if you want the internet capabilities, streaming and a slight better sound system, then the G15 is the one for you but the G10 is a cracking buy as an all round performer.

I hope this helps, good luck with your choice as both are great plasma screens.

Regards> M

The G15 has an extra surround sound effect over the G10 which is not particularly convincing, other than that they both have identical sound systems.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts