PANASONIC L50E6B LED TV

3937edwards

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Well after 2 years of owning my panasonic tx50gt30 plasma tv and now panadonic discontinuing plasma i am getting rid i have had problems in the past continues image retention etc so have never been 100% happy after reading many reviews i have opted for the panasonc L50E6B 50 inch led tv so would like to hear from anyone owning this tv to help me with advice on setting this tv up many thanks :?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
3937edwards said:
Well after 2 years of owning my panasonic tx50gt30 plasma tv and now panadonic discontinuing plasma i am getting rid i have had problems in the past continues image retention etc so have never been 100% happy after reading many reviews i have opted for the panasonc L50E6B 50 inch led tv so would like to hear from anyone owning this tv to help me with advice on setting this tv up many thanks :?

What has prompted you to change the GT30 3937edwards? I thought all was well with your GT30 so have you had issues lately or just nervous about the recent decision from Panasonic regarding plasma production? You do know that Panasonic have stated they will continue to support current customers for at least 5 years from March 2014 don't you so spares and repairs won't be an issue in the future.

The Panasonic 50E6B seems like a step down to me too so I'm wondering why you have chosen this TV as it's received differing reviews, the larger screen sizes in this range seem to introduce problems not found in the 32 inch award winner. I've seen a few reviews where backlight problems have been quite bad with it intruding into everyday viewing, I presume the larger screen sizes use a different screen as the 32 inch model doesn't seem to suffer at all. Have you looked at anything else?

Nice to see you back on the forum too, haven't spoken to you in some time so hope all is well with you.

3937edwards

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
:) Hi there oldboy my decision on getting rid was one panasonic pulling out of plasma and two i have never really been 100% happy even though the tv is two years old i still get terrible image retention and now have a green mist down right hand of screen. The model number i listed is wrong it is the L47ET60B i am getting as with all tvs i have read reviews some good some bad but mostly good reviews hopefully i will not get any issues but with tvs these days you never know . so hopefully i will be able to get something for the plasma i have seen this tv in currys no i am not getting it from them and i was impressed with the picture so fingers crossed anyway oldboy hope u keeping well :)

TRENDING THREADS