Oh Dear - Just Got Home With Denon AVR 1910

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just got back from Superfi in Leeds with Denon 1910 AV receiver and Q Acoustics 1010i speakers.

The Denon has a 64 page user manual.

Looks like I could be gone for some time.

Wish me luck.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Take your time - it'll be worth it in the end.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Sounds quite lightweight: my new sony receiver's is 121 pages (all english).

Takes a while but it IS worth it in the end!

A

Anonymous

Can anyone confirm to me that i will notice any differece in sound if you compair it to Denon 1909 ? Should i upgrade ?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
jasonsony735:Can anyone confirm to me that i will notice any differece in sound if you compair it to Denon 1909 ? Should i upgrade ?

Personally, I see changing from one model to the new verion of the same model as a sideways move. I wouldn't swap out my 875 for an 876. Yes there will be subtle improvements (hopefully), but is it enough to take a kick in the teeth financially with your 1909?

Either move up the range to the 39 series or similar, or wait until your 1909 is a bit of a relic, by which time they'll probably be up to 1918 or something!

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:jasonsony735:Can anyone confirm to me that i will notice any differece in sound if you compair it to Denon 1909 ? Should i upgrade ?

Personally, I see changing from one model to the new verion of the same model as a sideways move. I wouldn't swap out my 875 for an 876. Yes there will be subtle improvements (hopefully), but is it enough to take a kick in the teeth financially with your 1909?

Either move up the range to the 39 series or similar, or wait until your 1909 is a bit of a relic, by which time they'll probably be up to 1918 or something!

Good advice , Thanks .

I will wait another 12months.

TRENDING THREADS