Off-centre centres... Does it matter?

EarsEarsEars

Feb 18, 2009
Visit site
Morning all...

I have a slight conundrum in that due to the setup of our lounge - with a large and jauntily angled chimney breast splitting the end wall in two - I will need have my centre speaker about two feet to the side of centre. I've solved the problem with the telly by using a bracket that swings out and across in front of the chimney when I need it centred for movie-mode.

The room is roughly 10-12 feet wide, and 20 odd long, so the speaker will still be *mostly* in the middle, but will I be able to just angle the centre slightly to compensate?

Cheeeers...

skr1

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
EarsEarsEars:
Morning all...

I have a slight conundrum in that due to the setup of our lounge - with a large and jauntily angled chimney breast splitting the end wall in two - I will need have my centre speaker about two feet to the side of centre. I've solved the problem with the telly by using a bracket that swings out and across in front of the chimney when I need it centred for movie-mode.

The room is roughly 10-12 feet wide, and 20 odd long, so the speaker will still be *mostly* in the middle, but will I be able to just angle the centre slightly to compensate?

Cheeeers...

yes it matters... But looks solved to me from your comment---------('
emotion-1.gif
');

quote---- so the speaker will still be *mostly* in the middle, but will I be able to just angle the centre slightly to compensate?--

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts