NVA Cube 2 review

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

nvahifi

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Al ears said:
As to home loan schemes I doubt it's a go'er as one thing they do seem keen on is no trading. I'd stick to eBay. ;-)

A loan is a loan it is not a sale. There is only one obligation and that is you write a honest review of what you think, either way and publish it here.

The point is not more sales believe it or not, I have enough, any more will just make delivery times longer as everything is built to order. It is about awareness of nva as there is so much nonsense fabricated about it, because other manufacturers and their fanboys are scared stiff of it.

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
nvahifi said:
steve_1979 said:
Despite all of the rudeness and personal attacks in this thread (which IMO should have been moderated or locked by now)

Have you seen any of this from me here, please point to it if you have. Anyway again I ask who is supposed to be moderating this.

i only got as far as page 3 and you'd already questioned Darius' intelligence and his honesty. You also made a connection between Darius getting resolution to his AVI cabinet issues and his negative review of NVA. One of your forum members got touchy and bandied the word "libel" about because someone said he represented NVA. What about your claims about Darius? Are you saying he may have written a bad review as a payoff to AVI? If so, Id see this as potentially far more libellous.

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
nvahifi said:
Vector said:
Like a typical school bully, you've let your two "lieutenants" do the attacking in the main,

My two co admin at HFS are terrybooth and slinger is this who you mean

Apologies: maybe you would have understood better if I had said "attack dogs". I was referring to Jammy (Mammy Nun) and Quinn. One attacked Darius on your forum, the other joined here to defend you/attack your detractors, it would seem.

It's a bad review. end of. Most people get over such things.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Vector said:
nvahifi said:
steve_1979 said:
Despite all of the rudeness and personal attacks in this thread (which IMO should have been moderated or locked by now)

Have you seen any of this from me here, please point to it if you have. Anyway again I ask who is supposed to be moderating this.

i only got as far as page 3 and you'd already questioned Darius' intelligence and his honesty. You also made a connection between Darius getting resolution to his AVI cabinet issues and his negative review of NVA. One of your forum members got touchy and bandied the word "libel" about because someone said he represented NVA. What about your claims about Darius? Are you saying he may have written a bad review as a payoff to AVI? If so, Id see this as potentially far more libellous. 

Dont waste your time, ive had the same conversation pages ago and even copied some of the comments from the nva forum and he just says ive proved his point and called me a arse licker. (By this i think in an avi arse licker) but i dont even own avi gear.

So ive given up.

Im just waiting for him to jump up and down on oprah whinfreys couch.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
nvahifi said:
Have you seen any of this from me here, please point to it if you have.

Post 83. "You are one of his arse lickers so you will just be the same type of lying polutant as the main man."

nvahifi said:
Anyway again I ask who is supposed to be moderating this.

There are occasionally mods here but they seem to have given up on the forum for the most part. Maybe they should let one of the regular members keep an eye on things in the future as this sort of thing has been getting quite common over the past few months.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
nvahifi said:
How would you lot like to join in and find out what nva is about. If the seemingly non existent powers that be allow it I will set up an official loan schme here.

Despite all of the rudeness and personal attacks in this thread (which IMO should have been moderated or locked by now) I hope someone here takes NVA up on this offer. It would be interesting to read what one of the regular members think of his speakers.

Any takers?

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Indeed: This whole trip into the cold light of day is a bit like what would happen if Kim Jong Un were to step out into the real world.

The shelter of having your own little state can apparently distort your perspective to the point of losing all sense of reality. some bloke jokes you should smile more to shed a few pounds from your fat neck and you get all serious! Those looking on can see the light heartedness but the "glorious leader" isn't used to any criticism and explodes! *bomb*

Please let's not have Kim Jong Dunn. The world isn't ready so lighten up!

nvahifi

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Vector said:

You obviously don't understand the difference between fair comment and libel. You also need to know the difference between what is being referred to as possibilities and dubious co-incidents and it being said as factually known. You are just another bender of what was actually said - there are so many of them.

nvahifi

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
OK so Vector is Marco from AoS, that explains everything. Just joined here to join in this, no other purpose.

The rats come out to play.

Now I know who you are it serves no sensible purpose to try and talk to you, so have at it on your own.

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Well I might or might not like being called a "bender" (Ooo-er) but here are the words of the Glorious Leader himself for all to admire and judge:

"So is darius going to deny that AJ has got to him, we know he has got FREE replacement for his marked AVi cabs that AVi *DO NOT NORMALLY DO* in fact they fight against any customer service that costs them money, are we seeing the payment
think.gif
snooty.gif
even more than that in this case also we should look at the sudden change of opinion and back tracking on opinion of Lyndsays Bake-Off."

Edit: looks like baby has taken his ball home because the bigger boys wouldn't play his way. Shame he didn't have his gang with him eh? ......Oh, and my name ain't Marco, schweetheart!

nvahifi

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Last one to you. No still here, up with a case of the trots, your favourite subject.

About these house rules I have searched I can't find them.

nvahifi said:
Last one to you. No still here, up with a case of the trots, your favourite subject.

Try here:-

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/about-site/house-rules

Also if you click on 'Forums' then 'HiFi' there's a 'sticky' at the top of the list of topics. - Easy enough to miss if you don't want to see them I guess. ;-)

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
nvahifi said:

Up in the middle of the night fixating on some guy called Marco, apparently. I can be whoever you want me to be, baby
kiss.gif

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Here's a quote from The Bard that some who fixate on their enemies may wish to ponder:

"Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot that it do singe yourself."

james_LR90

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Putting aside all the arguments and attacking, I think having the loan scheme here is a great idea. If I was you Richard I would start another thread to gather interest. I think the scheme would do well here.

M

Mammy Nun

Vector said:
Here's a quote from The Bard that some who fixate on their enemies may wish to ponder:

"Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot that it do singe yourself."

And heres one for you.......

"Wee sleekit cow'ran tim'rous beastie, O what a panics in thy breastie"

Daniel Quinn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
It is interesting to note that Darius's review of the cubes has changed considerably since his initial review of H/S was subjected to scrutiny. He as attemped to nullify the initial valid critique of what he initially posted , but what we appear to have here is actually , the third or fourth draft in a work of fiction.

Additionally , it is the kind of review of a product that any reasonable person would ask. WTF are you going on about? To augment the legtimacy of your review and negate the reasonable accusations of having an agenda , it would be best is you were more specific and articulated your views to specific incidents of what you heared with specific reference to specific cd's .

For instance when you noticed a nasal quality to vocals were you listening to Frank Sidebottoms "cor blimey it christmas"

nvahifi

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Regarding the loan scheme I would only do it if the forum was moderated and not a free for all.

It needs someone to watch and moderate the process to see that it is not abused. To be fair and not to be seen as a selling tool it should also have other makers joining in the process. It would be nice to see AVi join in. BUT I am willing to start it off given we can find a member who is willing to moderate the thread so it works within the forum rules. AND we get approval from the forum owners.

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it one of your loan scheme conditions that a recipient writes a review? If so, I feel that is a breach of house rule 12:

12. Trade members, dealers, manufacturers and their PRs must not use the forums to blatantly 'promote' products they sell or distribute.

it may also be seen as a breach of 11 too. Now you've always said that the review can be "good or bad" but given the response on your forum to the one bad review, isn't it a bit rich to expect help here without it being seen as a promotional or even selling exercise.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts