NVA Cube 2 review

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
nvahifi said:
nvahi-fi is Richard Dunn

Vector is Marco Pieracinni owner of Art of Sound forum

Darius is LPV the opening poster

NVA Hifi is Richard Dunn: Owner of Hifi Subjectivist forum as well as NVA

Vector is not Marco Pieraccini but Richard is so obsessed with him, he sees him everywhere and even wakes up thinking about him.

Darius is a guy who joined Hifi Subjectivist forum and was offered the chance to audition some NVA gear. After having to return faulty kit twice, he didn't like it when he heard it and wrote a negative review. He was then attacked on the forum and wrote a similar review here. The owner and a number of members decided to come here and attack him. They also hilariously are trying to offer a loan scheme here whilst still attacking and pursuing the person who wrote a bad review and in full knowledge that they are breaching house rule 12 and perhaps also 11.

nvahifi

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
nvahi-fi is Richard Dunn

Darius is LPV the opening poster

Chebby is who.

Marco is not important apart from as a source of amusement and dsigust at HFS. It is just when ever I join a forum so does he and we get this!

nvahifi

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
chebby said:
nvahifi said:

Not another ######g forum!

So three of your own forums aren't enough in which to resolve your problems without spilling over into a fourth one?

A tad greedy by any measure.

This lost me I think you have the numbers wrong. I own a forum Marco owns a forum, who owns What Hi-Fi forum and can I speak to him.

Vector

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
nvahifi said:
No one would be here if Darius hadn't brought it here, I am afraid it brought us with it.

Agreed: Darius is guilty of visiting a hifi forum and writing a review of a hifi product in the reviews section. Shameful!

All Richard and his Acolytes did was come here to rubbish the review and attack him again. It's clearly his fault and the review should be deleted and replaced with a positive one.

Of course Richard is owner of a "subjectivist" forum where nobody is allowed to tell you what you hear. Oh the irony!

M

Mammy Nun

Does anyone actually own this fukin forum.......

And where Is Darius Duckwit anyway...........Sobing into his pillowcase..!!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
nvahifi said:
This lost me I think you have the numbers wrong. I own a forum Marco owns a forum, who owns What Hi-Fi forum and can I speak to him.

The third forum is the AVI forum of which some participants in this thread are active members I believe.

M

Mammy Nun

FFS.....IQ 75's back............hehe.

If you dont like the turn of events fuk off and dont read em....

daveh75

Mammy Nun said:
FFS.....IQ 75's back............hehe.

If you dont like the turn of events fuk off and dont read em....

QGzPdYCcBbbZm.gif

M

Mammy Nun

Heeee Heeeee. I like it.

Hey IQ75 your doing a great job yerself, of fukin this fine forum you speak so highly of.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi insider and thx for the welcome. Also my warmest regards to all WHF veterans reading this. *drinks*

I haven't done anything hi-fi related since my last activity on the forum. So... I was bored and I thought let me check how are things here.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Hi insider and thx for the welcome. Also my warmest regards to all WHF veterans reading this. *drinks*

I haven't done anything hi-fi related since my last activity on the forum. So... I was bored and I thought let me check how are things here. 

Howzit and welcome.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Hi insider and thx for the welcome. Also my warmest regards to all WHF veterans reading this. *drinks*

I haven't done anything hi-fi related since my last activity on the forum. So... I was bored and I thought let me check how are things here.

Howzit and welcome.

Tiz good. I feel slightly sick yet amused after reading this thread, but same happened often on WHF during 'interesting times'.

Howz your electric bill Mr Hegel ATC?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Hi insider and thx for the welcome. Also my warmest regards to all WHF veterans reading this. *drinks*

I haven't done anything hi-fi related since my last activity on the forum. So... I was bored and I thought let me check how are things here. 

Howzit and welcome.

Tiz good. I feel slightly sick yet amused after reading this thread, but same happened often on WHF during 'interesting times'. 

Ive missed you on here tbh.
Regards the hegel and atc
ive sold the lot only last week.
im starting from stratch.

I have not made any real dicisions yet except beyerdynamic headphones.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Cans are good rebound choice. Enjoy the hiatus, or shall I call it 'the purge'.

I'm curently listening boombox music on a Technics amp and Sony speakers. (this is suposed to make you feel better)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:

Howzit and welcome.

Ive missed you on here tbh. Regards the hegel and atc ive sold the lot only last week. im starting from stratch.

Andrew !

Your got rid of that lovely Hegel *shok*

i am glad to see Vladimir back on here it was getting boring Andrew

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:
Andrewjvt said:
Vladimir said:

Howzit and welcome.

Ive missed you on here tbh. Regards the hegel and atc ive sold the lot only last week. im starting from stratch.

Andrew !

Your got rid of that lovely Hegel *shok*

i am glad to see Vladimir back on here it was getting boring Andrew

"You got rid of that lovely large chested girl? But what shall we gaze at while you drone about Liverpool's should-have-wons? *shok*"

You never ask a mate such a thing. We collectively suffer and move on.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts