New Amp help! - Hegel h160 vs Rega Elicit-r vs ??

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
theelitigator said:
Are you for real.....

I'm still gonna be around....

as for allegedly stalking you and musicraft i dont need to and neither have i, i can read and if you could too you would have noticed that i have said that i have been on these forums for over 8 years.... so this is not stalking but browsing and analysing the posts. You have admitted and revealed that you have a personal issue with musicraft and want to vet it out on the forum...

you need to stay calm and sort out your issues outside and not try and abuse and trash talk and stay on point with the OP's thread

rest is up to you... you should be mature and astute enough to move on, whats happened in the past let it be and move forward and not try and impede and harm someones business, you wouldnt like it if someone came into your work place and started bad mouthing you in front of others, this is just embarrassing and childish..... 

You make a very good point of embarrassing.....
If i owned a business i would make sure not to get involved in something that could reflect on me that way and remain professional as no fuel no fire. If someone was angry at me i would not taunt/provoke so as to assume my own self importance but would rather ignore it.

But i cant imagine any serious company would do that though. I mean no one could be that stupid could they?

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Dude you embarrassing yourself why you adding more fuel to the fire is there any need..... in your previous post you have said you have sent emails then why do you need to bring out your dirty linen here we do not want to hear it.... If you are man enough then sort it out privately no need to fight it out on here this is a hifi forum not a place to have your own personal feud...

As for reviews you can also check out musicrafts Facebook page..... (just to give a neutral view on reviews as you have mentioned Google)

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
theelitigator said:
Dude you embarrassing yourself why you adding more fuel to the fire is there any need..... in your previous post you have said you have sent emails then why do you need to bring out your dirty linen here we do not want to hear it.... If you are man enough then sort it out privately no need to fight it out on here this is a hifi forum not a place to have your own personal feud...

As for reviews you can also check out musicrafts Facebook page..... (just to give a neutral view on reviews as you have mentioned Google)

I was just talking in general about google reviews and never mentioned a specific company.

As i get a better responce from you can i send you an email instead?

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
you were talking about musicraft do not try and back track and say 'generally' as it is quite clear that you are mentioning them....

Its pointless trying to even converse with you as you just dont get it as you dont have anything intelligent to add.

do not even try and respond to this post as you will make yourself look even more silly...

move on and enjoy writing and reading other peoples threads *i-m_so_happy*

Tronborg said:
I found some pm1's for sale, supposedly in mint condition, from a non smokers house and with original stands. I'm gonna give them a listen, and check their condition tomorrow. I'm so excited! Haha.

We agreed on £1000, which I think is fair?

Hi Tronborg

Seems fair and if it all works out then try and listen to a sub. Get a sub set up and dialled in effectively and you should find that particularly with PM1's the sub to be a fundamental addition to the system.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
theelitigator said:
you were talking about musicraft do not try and back track and say 'generally' as it is quite clear that you are mentioning them....

Its pointless trying to even converse with you as you just dont get it as you dont have anything intelligent to add.

do not even try and respond to this post as you will make yourself look even more silly...

move on and enjoy writing and reading other peoples threads *i-m_so_happy*

Your right in regards ill never get any justice regards the unfair accusations made against me for discussing my choice of speakers on a hifi forum or any answers but only taunts so probably best to leave it now as ill never get the answer to my questions.

Ill just have to do my time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts