New Amp help! - Hegel h160 vs Rega Elicit-r vs ??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
Heres the link to the rainbow

https://youtu.be/rEk9U2Ak1xo

And?

By americans

And?

You're not jealous of their muscles are you? *biggrin*

And the pants pulled up to the arm pits Good style

Their workout involves lifting a JL Audio E-112 sub whereas your workout nowadays involves chasing the rainbow *biggrin*

Btw, the CR-1 has a RRP of £3249 and would not be of use in your H360/passive speaker system. Thanks for your continued interest on FB and other forums *biggrin*

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:

And?

By americans

And?

You're not jealous of their muscles are you?  *biggrin* 

Their workout involves lifting a JL Audio E-112 sub whereas your workout nowadays involves chasing the rainbow  *biggrin*

Btw, the CR-1 has a RRP of £3249 and would not be of use in your H360/passive speaker system. Thanks for your continued interest on FB and other forums  *biggrin*

What other forums? And what on fb? Please share as that one is news to me.

Yes the cr1 at £3000 is a complete waste of money when there is much better active solutions available as you know and quite rightly also pointed out.

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
You have seriously indignant and in need of help and support

So you do admit you were wrong nice admission, I have not done anything wrong or said anything bad about animals, however you state that anybody that insults animals are not good, what about those people that insult other people like you do that means that you are worse so another admission that you are indecorous

I don't know what unside means

You need to seek anger management as you seem to be very bitter

Chill out man and stick to the original thread

As for hegel dealers trying to cash in so what, what is it to you, every ear every room every speaker has different sensitivity to sound and bass so what if a sub makes a system better.... In fact musicraft wasn't even selling a sub but recommended the OP to demo it....

So you need to read the posts correctly before you get a bee in your bonnet

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
You are seriously indignant and in need of help and support

So you do admit you were wrong nice admission, I have not done anything wrong or said anything bad about animals, however you state that anybody that insults animals are not good, what about those people that insult other people like you do that means that you are worse so another admission that you are indecorous

As for hegel dealers trying to cash in so what, what is it to you, every ear every room every speaker has different sensitivity to sound and bass so what if a sub makes a system better.... In fact musicraft wasn't even selling a sub but recommended the OP to demo it....

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
theelitigator said:
You are seriously indignant and in need of help and support

So how many threads have you stuck on topic Robin?

Tronborg

May 25, 2016
Visit site
So... That escalated quickly *biggrin*

I found some pm1's for sale, supposedly in mint condition, from a non smokers house and with original stands. I'm gonna give them a listen, and check their condition tomorrow. I'm so excited! Haha.

We agreed on £1000, which I think is fair?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Tronborg said:
So... That escalated quickly *biggrin*

I found some pm1's for sale, supposedly in mint condition, from a non smokers house and with original stands. I'm gonna give them a listen, and check their condition tomorrow. I'm so excited! Haha. 

We agreed on £1000, which I think is fair? 

Im sure it will sound very good.
Let us know how it goes

Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:

And?

By americans

And?

Their workout involves lifting a JL Audio E-112 sub whereas your workout nowadays involves chasing the rainbow *biggrin*

Btw, the CR-1 has a RRP of £3249 and would not be of use in your H360/passive speaker system. Thanks for your continued interest on FB and other forums *biggrin*

Yes the cr1 at £3000 is a complete waste of money when there is much better active solutions available as you know and quite rightly also pointed out.

What other forums and FB? *biggrin* I've posted quite alot about the CR-1 over the last couple of months on other forums and FB with the last being on 12/06 and 23/05 respectively. And within the last week you've started to bring up the CR-1 here. Strange for someone who as far as i recall hasn't mentioned the CR-1 on here before and one who has a dislike for the product. Let's just put it down to coincidence *biggrin*

Have i said the CR-1 is a waste of money with what looks you're agreeing with me by saying YES.....

and as to the latter please clarify

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:

And?

By americans

And?

Their workout involves lifting a JL Audio E-112 sub whereas your workout nowadays involves chasing the rainbow  *biggrin*

Btw, the CR-1 has a RRP of £3249 and would not be of use in your H360/passive speaker system. Thanks for your continued interest on FB and other forums  *biggrin*

What other forums and FB? *biggrin* I've posted quite alot about the CR-1 over the last couple of months on other forums and FB with the last being on 12/06 and 23/05 respectively. And within the last week you've started to bring up the CR-1 here. Strange for someone who as far as i recall hasn't mentioned the CR-1 on here before and one who has a dislike for the product. Let's just put it down to coincidence *biggrin*

Have i said the CR-1 is a waste of money with what looks you're agreeing with me by saying YES.....

I presume its a cross over from jl audio you were telling me about before i decided to build kit atc speakers (aka the rainbow)

Sorry to disappoint you really i have not been on any other forum i can recall that you have advertised on lately.

I really only posted about this poor chap on here as he was so excited to buy his new hegel and not even a moment had passed and you in my opinion were in there trying to flog him a sub.

If the op was complaining about poor bass or how to get more bass then that would have been more
appropriate

Only atc forum ive read recently and your adverts are in but i only read other posts about atc speakers - i dont have user name and dont take part in chat.

Most of my time is taken up chasing rainbows nowdays as you take great pleasure in telling me.

Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:

And?

By americans

And?

What other forums and FB? *biggrin* I've posted quite alot about the CR-1 over the last couple of months on other forums and FB with the last being on 12/06 and 23/05 respectively. And within the last week you've started to bring up the CR-1 here. Strange for someone who as far as i recall hasn't mentioned the CR-1 on here before and one who has a dislike for the product. Let's just put it down to coincidence *biggrin*

I presume its a cross over from jl audio you were telling me about before i decided to build kit atc speakers (aka the rainbow)

Sorry to disappoint you really i have not been on any other forum i can recall that you have advertised on lately.

I really only posted about this poor chap on here as he was so excited to buy his new hegel and not even a moment had passed and you in my opinion were in there trying to flog him a sub.

If the op was complaining about poor bass or how to get more bass then that would have been more appropriate

Only atc forum ive read recently and your adverts are in but i only read other posts about atc speakers - i dont have user name and dont take part in chat.

Most of my time is taken up chasing rainbows nowdays as you take great pleasure in telling me.

you've not been on any other forum that i have advertised on lately.

but then

you've only been on ... forum which i advertise in *biggrin* but you only read posts about atc *biggrin* I believe you *biggrin*

Anyway rather then hightlight more let's cut to the chase. You are down this path beacuse nowadays your nose is out of joint.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:

And?

By americans

And?

What other forums and FB? *biggrin* I've posted quite alot about the CR-1 over the last couple of months on other forums and FB with the last being on 12/06 and 23/05 respectively. And within the last week you've started to bring up the CR-1 here. Strange for someone who as far as i recall hasn't mentioned the CR-1 on here before and one who has a dislike for the product. Let's just put it down to coincidence *biggrin*

If the op was complaining about poor bass or how to get more bass then that would have been more appropriate

you've not been on any other forum that i have advertised on lately.

but then

you've only been on ... forum which i advertise in *biggrin*  but you only read posts about atc *biggrin*  I believe you *biggrin* 

Anyway rather then hightlight more let's cut to the chase. You are down this path beacuse nowadays your nose is out of joint.

What on earth do you mean you silly man. Do you not understand a single word i say?

I cant say what i want to as youll cry bully again

So

You tell me why my nose should be out of joint?

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
@ andrewjvt

As I said before you don't read the OP post.... Let me break it down for you

1. Musicraft is not trying to sell op any subs

2. Op lives in Scandinavia

3. Op himself said he would like to add the p1vd sub to supplement his system when he gets the pm1

So explain how musicraft is jumping down the op to sell him the sub?????

You are so clueless!!!!!

Think and read before you post and don't let the red mist rule....

You seriously need help...

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
theelitigator said:
@ andrewjvt

As I said before you don't read the OP post.... Let me break it down for you

1. Musicraft is not trying to sell op any subs

2. Op lives in Scandinavia

3. Op himself said he would like to add the p1vd sub to supplement his system when he gets the pm1

So explain how musicraft is jumping down the op to sell him the sub?????

You are so clueless!!!!!

Think and read before you post and don't let the red mist rule....

You seriously need help...

Im actually feeling embarassed on your behalf.

Everyone can blatantly see who you really are. All you need to do is man up and tell me how i well and truely crossed the line as a customer. Because every time i see your advertising on here i know what you are really like to deal with and how you throw your toys out of the cot when a deal does not go your way....
I feel it would be wrong of me not to warn anyone of my really bad hifi shopping experience.

Ill leave you with the wise words of another forum member that you told me is also bitter against you.

'A SHILLER SHILLED'

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
You must be a loser!!!!!

You talking to me or musicraft...

If you are talking to me then you are somewhat mistaken and got all your facts wrong as usual you are a deluded and inaccurate.

For the second and last time I'm not musicraft or associated with musicraft so get this right

You're an angry and bitter individual all on this forum can see that you are also a hypocrite and pseudological.

I haven't got time to waste so I'm not even going to respond to your further posts - unless I must...., I want to have an enjoyable experience on this forum and not exhaust my energy replying to your nonsensical posts...

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Your last post also shows that you have a vendetta against musicraft and I was right all along. I'm not sure what went down but in other threads you have praised musicraft and stated to others to go to the store... It seems as though something personal has happened and it is best you guys sort it out outside of this forum this is not the place, I guess we need to wait for musicrafts response though as you have Made an allegation against him so he must defend his integrity but after that take your argument outside of the forum. I doubt you have had a bad experience but something else has triggered this...

However your bitterness and anger should not be shown against an individual of this forum as it can be reported.

I again request the moderators to get involved and make everyone aware of the forum rules of not trying to hinder a dealers business when something other than hifi sales are involved

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
theelitigator said:
However your bitterness and anger should not be shown against an individual of this forum as it can be reported.

I again request the moderators to get involved and make everyone aware of the forum rules of not trying to hinder a dealers business when something other than hifi sales are involved

Considering you only joined this forum on the 14th June and the majority of your posts have been regarding the spat between Mus.. & And.. and you've asked the moderators to get involved twice, well - it's all a bit suspicious to say the least. And hiding between a silly name too maybe? So what's your real name? first name will do *smile*

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
It's a username can put what I like I don't need to give you my first name - why? do you want to be my friend.... If u want to be introduced to me then you could quite easily have said my name is so so what's yours.... there's no need to start name calling and causing offence with my username, the Reason why I have asked the moderators to review this is is for this same reason, where things get personal and go off the meaning of the thread... Stick to the op's post and no need to get personal vendettas involved....

I've been on these forums for over 8 years and had no need to post anything until it was needed to and to make a point that if someone is attacking another persons avatar or username (as you are) then a stand needs to be made....

So what is your point exactly????

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
theelitigator said:
It's a username can put what I like I don't need to give you my first name - why? do you want to be my friend.... If u want to be introduced to me then you could quite easily have said my name is so so what's yours.... there's no need to start name calling and causing offence with my username, the Reason why I have asked the moderators to review this is is for this same reason, where things get personal and go off the meaning of the thread... Stick to the op's post and no need to get personal vendettas involved....

I've been on these forums for over 8 years and had no need to post anything until it was needed to and to make a point that if someone is attacking another persons avatar or username (as you are) then a stand needs to be made....

So what is your point exactly????

Good evening theelitigator, considering all the 'antics' that I have witnessed on this forum over the last 5 years (probably 8yrs too), I applaud your restraint and self control in not letting your sense of justice get the better of you. Welcome to the forum by the way *smile*

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
theelitigator said:
Your last post also shows that you have a vendetta against musicraft and I was right all along. I'm not sure what went down but in other threads you have praised musicraft and stated to others to go to the store... It seems as though something personal has happened and it is best you guys sort it out outside of this forum this is not the place, I guess we need to wait for musicrafts response though as you have Made an allegation against him so he must defend his integrity but after that take your argument outside of the forum. I doubt you have had a bad experience but something else has triggered this...

I will miss you and all your lovely posts about me and musicraft. Although i wont miss the way you turned a blind eye to his smug, taunting posts.

I must applaud your indepth knowledge of all mine and musicrafts posts if somewhat bordering on crazy stalking behaviour.

Goodbye and farewell and if you want a more neutral viewpoint just go onto google and read some reviews yourself - seems there are quite a few that have had a similar experience to me.

theelitigator

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
Are you for real.....

I'm still gonna be around....

as for allegedly stalking you and musicraft i dont need to and neither have i, i can read and if you could too you would have noticed that i have said that i have been on these forums for over 8 years.... so this is not stalking but browsing and analysing the posts. You have admitted and revealed that you have a personal issue with musicraft and want to vet it out on the forum...

you need to stay calm and sort out your issues outside and not try and abuse and trash talk and stay on point with the OP's thread

rest is up to you... you should be mature and astute enough to move on, whats happened in the past let it be and move forward and not try and impede and harm someones business, you wouldnt like it if someone came into your work place and started bad mouthing you in front of others, this is just embarrassing and childish.....

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Andrewjvt said:
I cant say what i want 

By all means send me a email

Can you not just answer my original 2 questions that i privately sent you that you ignored.

All i want is an honest answer for question number 1 as i already know the reason. Just want to hear it from you.
If you do answer then that will be that over with.

The 2nd question is the real issue and far more serious that i cant let go of.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts