Need help! Looking to buy my first hi fi system!

songox

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi everybody!

I love listening to fast dance music like house and trance and i'm looking to get a amp and some floorstanders. I was looking at Roksan Kandy K2 amp which is the What hi fi award winner and Mordaunt- short Mezzo 6 speakers which got 5 stars too!

Now i like my bass and i like it loud that's what dance music is all about so i wanted to ask you good people would these speakers and amp satisfy me or maby i should go for something else? Please help!

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
I suggest dropping down to a local hi-fi shop, take some of your favourite dance tracks, try different speaker & amp combinations ie: do a listening test. This way, you will not be dissapointed! :)

A

Anonymous

Hi!

I think Mezzo 8 suits u better. it has better bass and much better clarity and seperation. but remember, mezzo 8 need more juice from ur amp. i would suggest u getting at least a 100W/ per channel amp to drive this.

Max

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
songox:
Hi everybody!

I love listening to fast dance music like house and trance and i'm looking to get a amp and some floorstanders. I was looking at Roksan Kandy K2 amp which is the What hi fi award winner and Mordaunt- short Mezzo 6 speakers which got 5 stars too!

Now i like my bass and i like it loud that's what dance music is all about so i wanted to ask you good people would these speakers and amp satisfy me or maby i should go for something else? Please help!

I love my bass as well although probably different music taste to you but I would look at getting a sub as well as big floorstanders maybe something from the MJ Acoustics or BK Electrics range,liver shaking!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts