monitor audios br5 for a 5x4meter room

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi im looking at buying the monitor audio br5 for a 5x4 room is this too powerful for the room i want gr8 sound but dnt want to over power my room or piss my neighbour off everytime i use it.

the system is roughly 1000 quid does any1 kno of a better system for better money???

A

Anonymous

Should be fine. I think you mentoined that you were going for an Onkyo, which has a mode to reduce the frequency range for late night viewing. I have a similar sized room and the BR2s sound great, as I have already said in another post of yours.

A

Anonymous

yea thenks for getting back to me not to many ppl on here that seem to talk so much appreciate your help. did you go for the ma sub it was suggested to me by the guy in sevenoaks to go for the rel quake sub??

do you kno anything about it??

A

Anonymous

I ended up going for the SUB because it was part of the setup and I just didn't feel like mixing and matching, although with the sub it shouldn't make any difference to the sound of the whole. The Quake has some good reviews, but also consider auditioning some of the MJ Acoustic subs, they come highly rated as well. If you can afford the MA RS sub, that won a WHFSAV award last year. IMHO, i think the BR5AV pack as it is will be sufficient.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the help i forgot to ask how big is your room??

A

Anonymous

my front room is of a similar size and can assure you that the br5 system will be fine at what ever volumes you wish to play films or music. If you have any further questions on the br5's id be only too happy to help if i can.

A

Anonymous

thanks alot that would be a gr8 help. can you pm on this forum if so how do u do it??

A

Anonymous

private or personal message, usually relating to where 2 members of a forum send messages to each other away from the public view in their personal message boxes.

A

Anonymous

ahh, just goes to show how little i know, thankyou. Back to the thread though, just continue tn post your questions on this thread and i'll get back to you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts