Matching CDP for Plinius 9200

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to get some recommendations on matching CDP and interconnect for Plinius 9200

currently i'm considering: lyngdorf cd-1,primare cdp31 and meridian g08.2.

speakers will be dali mentor 6

Thanks,

Budi

darklord8 said:
Hi,

I would like to get some recommendations on matching CDP and interconnect for Plinius 9200

Thanks,

Budi

Hi Budi

What cd player/source component/s are your currently using?

What do you generally listen to?

The interconnect/ and speaker cables you are currently using?

Your overall budget?

With a new cd player what kind of presentation are you looking for the system as whole to reproduce?

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
DL8

Three more CDPs that I would add are:

Musical Fidelity.... M6CD

Electrocompaniet.....ECC1

Sugden............CD21 SE

Cno

A

Anonymous

CnoEvil said:
DL8 Three more CDPs that I would add are: Musical Fidelity.... M6CD Electrocompaniet.....ECC1 Sugden............CD21 SE Cno

Thanks, will check it out

A

Anonymous

MUSICRAFT said:
darklord8 said:
Hi,

Thanks,

Budi

Hi Budi

What cd player/source component/s are your currently using? CA 740C

What do you generally listen to? pop, vocal, jazz, some slow rock and rnb

The interconnect/ and speaker cables you are currently using? audioquest and eagles

Your overall budget? around 3k or below

With a new cd player what kind of presentation are you looking for the system as whole to reproduce? better dynamics, clarity and soundstage.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Thanks Rick

A

Anonymous

i received a nice offer on lyngdorf cd-1. anyone have tried this combi and willing to share interconnect/cable to go with?

darklord8 said:
MUSICRAFT said:
darklord8 said:
Hi,

Thanks,

Budi

Hi Budi

What cd player/source component/s are your currently using? CA 740C

What do you generally listen to? pop, vocal, jazz, some slow rock and rnb

The interconnect/ and speaker cables you are currently using? audioquest and eagles

Your overall budget? around 3k or below

With a new cd player what kind of presentation are you looking for the system as whole to reproduce? better dynamics, clarity and soundstage.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Thanks Rick

Hi Budi

Thanks for your reply and your welcome.

In addition to the players already mentioned i think you should also look at the superb Chord Electronics QBD76 DAC. The QBD76 DAC will easily give you a worthwhile improvement over the the 740C and its quality of performance will help bring out the finest from the 9200 amplifier :) I am using the QBD76 with the Plinius Hautonga 8) and Hiato J) amplifiers and tonally they compliment each other superbly :bigsmile:

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

CustomCable

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
At that level I would be considering the Plinius CD101 and for the interconnects I can only recommend AudioQuest, the two match perfectly and have done many, many systems using Plinii and AudioQuest cables so you're half way already, you may just want to go up in their range a bit. You may also wish to consider the Leema Acoustics Antila II S Eco too.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Plinius pairing does work brilliantly together. The Leema is also an excellent player, but (I feel) best paired with its sibling Tucana II amplifier.

Enjoy auditioning - buying at this price point should involve some serious (and hopefully seriously enjoyable) listening to go with that serious price tag. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts