Marantz PM7001 KI.......speakers?

clash1977

May 28, 2013
Visit site
hi new to posting on this forum...Anyways would like peoples opinions for some speakers...floorstanding(looks and size of my room) somthing to go with the 7001 ki to bring out the best of my rega rp6? listen to all sorts from classic punk to acoustic to heavy.two ive been looking at..Tannoy REVOLUTION DC6T(£459)Monitor Audio Silver RX6.just want the best sound for pound match.

Broner

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
According to what I've read, Marantz and Tannoy should work perfectly together. I drive my DC6T's with a NAD C356BEE and I love the sound, but I also have to admit that I really have no frame of reference as I didn't compare speakers or amplifiers.

altruistic.lemon

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
clash1977 said:
hi new to posting on this forum...Anyways would like peoples opinions for some speakers...floorstanding(looks and size of my room) somthing to go with the 7001 ki to bring out the best of my rega rp6? listen to all sorts from classic punk to acoustic to heavy.two ive been looking at..Tannoy REVOLUTION DC6T(£459)Monitor Audio Silver RX6.just want the best sound for pound match.

I heard the 7001 (not KI) on my RS6s found the overall sound not to my liking. Had good bass and midband but the treble sounded very thin to my ears. Worthwhile checking out Focal '7' range. Or perhaps looking at s/hand Epos M12i.

TRENDING THREADS