Marantz M-CR603 and Monitor Audio BX2 or RX1

Coll

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking of buying above set up, I know that Andrew Everard likes the BX2 with the Marantz cd receiver but I would like to know if the RX1 speakers would be an even better combination. Would appreciate a reply from Andrew if possible

A

Anonymous

Having already replied in your other 'very similar' thread:

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/monitor-audio-rx1-and-marantz-m-cr603

I've explained that the M/A RX1 is a superb speaker & will work very well with the Marantz system

I have also heard the BX2's with the Marantz and they're great but if you've got the budget; the M/A RX1's or 2nd hand RX2's would be the ones to go for IMO

You'd probably be best to stick this in your other thread as this thread may get deleted as it's more or less repeating your original thread ^^^

A

Anonymous

What bout MA Radius 270HD? Would that be a good match with the c-mr603?

A

Anonymous

Saabje said:

You need to demo instead of asking all the time on here...

Everyone has different views so it'll be a yay or nay continuosly!

For me the Marantz needs decent speakers for it to be heard at it's best; out of the options you've already questioned, the M/A RX1's or the RX2's would be a decent choice

A

Anonymous

hifilover1979 said:
Saabje said:

You need to demo instead of asking all the time on here...

Out of the options you've already questioned, the M/A RX1's or the RX2's would be a decent choice

I have to drive about 50 kms to test the M/A so a first opinion would be welcome.

"Options I've already questioned" => it wasn't me. You need to read carefully instead of reprimanding all the time here. Just kidding, thanks for the advice! ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts