Linn Majik 109 Loudspeakers, any good?

caddyhound

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Linn Speakers tend not to be reviewed by the usual mags -some reluctance to supply apparently,so demo's are the only way although they like to use Linn electronics.I bought some secondhand Akurate 212's and really really like them.Really underrated by non Linn dealers though.They are very power hungry and I would expect the Majik's to be similar so match them with something suitably powerful.If you can get a demo with a choice of amps so much the better but I have owned three sets of Linn speakers and never been disappointed.Good luck.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well a Linn Majik DS1 - and pair of Majik 109 speakers - arrived in our test rooms today. You will be able to read the review in a forthcoming issue!

Our other Linn reviews - including recent look at the Sneaky Music DS - can be found here.

A

Anonymous

caddyhound:I bought some secondhand Akurate 212's they are some tasty speakers. Did they come with the official stands?

nima

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Clare Newsome said:
Well a Linn Majik DS1 - and pair of Majik 109 speakers - arrived in our test rooms today. You will be able to read the review in a forthcoming issue!

Our other Linn reviews - including recent look at the Sneaky Music DS - can be found here.

Was this review ever published?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts