Amp Help

DelH

Oct 10, 2022
Visit site
I have a Naim unitilite that I have fallen out of love with. The CD player has never really worked dispite being repaired twice. The wifi seems ify and it feels time for a change. I have linn majik 109 speakers an innuos streamer a rega p3 deck and an entry level cambridge CD player. CD players always fail on me and I am fed up of buying new or paying for a new one. I have up to 2k for a new amp. I am looking at the new cyrus classic amp or the Cambridge cxa 81.but would appreciate any thoughts on the amp you good people can offer

Thanks
Derek

I'd find a Naim dealer who will px your Uniti and see what else they sell/recommend. Then you can try with your particular speakers.

We can recommend some random amplifiers that we like, but there's no substitute for seeing and handling a few. Then hearing for yourself.

Personally, I'd be tempted by a used Majik DSM with built-in amps, but unless you're comfortable buying used I'd stick with the dealer route.

Last edited:
Reactions: DelH

DelH

Oct 10, 2022
Visit site
You can still use the UnitiLite as an amp. You have a streamer, so the wi-fi won't matter. If you really must change, the Audiolab Omnia would be my suggestion.
Apologies for being a bit thick why does the wifi not matter surely it needs that working to work as a streamer? Sorry again and thanks for the suggestion

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts