Kids and Subwoofers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

I just got a RSW12 and I know its not performing its best beside the sofa against the wall out of site.

I need to put it near the part wall for the best sound, what do you guys do if you were worried about kids?

I know they like playing with my PC subwoofer and pressing it in sometimes, and I do not want them to do this to my RSW12.

Maybe glue the grill on? I dont know, put the fear of god into them? threaten no ice cream until they are 21

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
I'd say it's a case of conditioning. My 2 year old boy is into everything but I've always managed to keep him away from my expensive Dynaudios ever since he could crawl with just a firm 'no' when he went near them or gently pulling him away at first. He soon got the message and now doesn't touch them. My treasured Naim components are in an oak cabinet for the same reason and if I ever leave the door open, instead of playing with the kit he actually closes the door!

As for the sub though, mine fits quite nicely under a coffee table and actually, he's never even noticed it! Ironic really as it's a cheap bit of rubbish I'd actually not mind him wrecking as I'd have an excuse to replace it...

A

Anonymous

as roger06 says coffee table over the to and hope?, have to agree on the conditioning as well all my kit is in a open cupboard on display, shouting im over here shinney,shinney but my little boy also 2, will not go near them 99 percent of the time. he has on occasionaly turn on my sub and turn on my blu ray player but is very rare.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts