IOS 4 upgrade

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:Ta- any issues noticed yet?

The battery is fully charged
emotion-1.gif

(No issues to report.)

I didn't update to make use of any particular new feature. It just prompted me to update when I plugged it in for recharging. So I did.

DavieCee

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:

Ta- any issues noticed yet?

3Gs & ATV ist gen not compatible. Depending on location, I can use either Macbook or AE (which does work) so no biggie for me but maybe for some.

Edit:- The 3Gs is compatible as a remote but not for streaming.

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Did it on my iPhone 3GS last night. Took 4 hrs to download at home over wifi network. Tested it with AE today. Now my QED uPlay is redundant :) Have yet to really listen on the sound quality. Just checked to make sure it worked.

So the streaming to AE, does it take the music digitally and its Apple Lossless format?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
El Hefe:Did it on my iPhone 3GS last night. Took 4 hrs to download at home over wifi network.

Ouch.

What speed is your connection? My download took about 7 - 8 minutes and was started around 7:35am yesterday.

Extrapolating from your 4 hours (for the 375MB download) gives about 208 kbps download speed!

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
chebby:
El Hefe:Did it on my iPhone 3GS last night. Took 4 hrs to download at home over wifi network.

Ouch.

What speed is your connection? My download took about 7 - 8 minutes and was started around 7:35am yesterday.

Extrapolating from your 4 hours (for the 375MB download) gives about 208 kbps download speed!

oooopppsss sorry forgot to mention that I am in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. So the internet speed might be a shock to UK forum members :)

The ISP claims that they are poviding 1 MBps, but I doubt it very much. Malaysia, although you can have a gala time shopping for electronic items, we are nowhere with broadband internet technology.

rob_981

Dec 10, 2007
Visit site
manicm:

Help! Updated to 4.2. My music is taking up space (says xxx songs) but can't see/browse it!

I'm hoping uploading new music will solve? Help help help please.

Do you mean you can't see the songs on your phone? I had this too - I deleted one album from the iphone and copied it back in, and then all the other songs appeared.

manicm

rob_981:manicm:

Help! Updated to 4.2. My music is taking up space (says xxx songs) but can't see/browse it!

I'm hoping uploading new music will solve? Help help help please.

Do you mean you can't see the songs on your phone? I had this too - I deleted one album from the iphone and copied it back in, and then all the other songs appeared.

I have the Touch 3gen. Yeah can't see the songs on it, but About says I have all my 500 odd songs - and the space is indeed taken. Ok, I'll just rip a new CD on it then check.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Same here, no music at lunch today but still had Plants vs. Zombies & Angry Birds , I don't use Itunes (Only on PC for updates)| but loaded a CD via Foobar and all the music reappeared. They really should learn to only release software when it actually works!

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Ooooppsss i think I found one flaw. It cannot stream to multiple AE like iTunes from a laptop. It can detect all 3 of my AEs but can only choose one to stream to. Have any of you tried multiple connection?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts