I think i need an extenal sound card....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All

I am looking at a DAC, which i want to connect via optical to my laptop. problem is the laptop doesn't have optical connections.

Therefore, could i get an external sound card that has optical connections, which i could connect via USB2?

If so could any of you guys recommend a good external sound card, which has the optical connections, so I could connect a DAC?

Thanks

STM

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
stm_70:

Hi All

I am looking at a DAC, which i want to connect via optical to my laptop. problem is the laptop doesn't have optical connections.

Therefore, could i get an external sound card that has optical connections, which i could connect via USB2?

If so could any of you guys recommend a good external sound card, which has the optical connections, so I could connect a DAC?

Thanks

STM

Could you not connect a DAC with a USB connection to the Laptop - say for example a DacMagic?

A

Anonymous

well i was looking at getting the naim DAC, which i don't believe can be connected to my laptop via the USB.

Or any suggestions of a USB dac that will match the performance of the naim DAC and will be either the same price of cheaper.

Cheers

S

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts