Humax Foxsat-HDR - Manual Recordings

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Hi, Can anyone please tell me if its possible to make manual recordings with the Foxsat-HDR. I want to record the following on Bloomberg Television: 06:00-07.30 Start Up 07.30-09:00 Countdown 09:00-10:00 Pulse These are broadcast every weekday at the same times. However, it won't allow me to record them as a series instead I have to set a recording for each one for each day. Is there any way I can set it to record every weekday? I can't find anything in the manual or the menus. Many thanks!

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
When you select an item to record in the EPG, it should provide you with an option to Record Single or Record Series. Aren't you getting these options?

daveh75

DistortedVision:Hi, Can anyone please tell me if its possible to make manual recordings with the Foxsat-HDR. I want to record the following on Bloomberg Television: 06:00-07.30 Start Up 07.30-09:00 Countdown 09:00-10:00 Pulse These are broadcast every weekday at the same times. However, it won't allow me to record them as a series instead I have to set a recording for each one for each day. Is there any way I can set it to record every weekday? I can't find anything in the manual or the menus. Many thanks!Yes you can set up manual recordings .....

Go into the schedule,scroll to the end,where there's a blank entry and press yellow.Then enter the channel number and start/end times,the repeat the pattern.

PJPro:When you select an item to record in the EPG, it should provide you
with an option to Record Single or Record Series. Aren't you getting
these options? Not all programmes have the option of series linking, unfortunately!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts