How do you upload photos from Flickr now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
Click "download" icon in the bottom right of the picture, and then click "view all sizes".

Then, right click on the picture and select "inspect element".

Ignore all the jibber jabber, and only copy the link starting with https and ending with .jpg.

Put that in the image url here. That's it.

D

Deleted member 2457

I've got the picture, its public, I just can't get it across to this website? I try copy and paste but it doesnt work. I try copying the url but that doesnt work. Any more ideas? I have the picture and I have select size, then it goes wrong.

D

Deleted member 2457

It just doesnt let me click on the ok button to post, it just freezes! Any ideas?

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I can't upload or link to either...following BB instructions gives me the choice to copy or save to picture folder.
Following Flickr's own instructions - well, that leaves me with a dialogue box which I can't close so have to shut down IE.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cofnchtr said:
Hi,

I can't upload or link to either...following BB instructions gives me the choice to copy or save to picture folder.Following Flickr's own instructions - well, that leaves me with a dialogue box which I can't close so have to shut down IE.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Yep, I can't do it either. I copy the image in and click on ok but it doesnt post!

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Tried all links available from Flickr. Won't paste in, won't add in using the 'link' or 'picture' box above this dialogue box.

My pictures are on Flickr: https//www.flickr.com/photos/cofnchtr if you want to see, feel free.

This site is useless now. Has been noticeably quicker in the last few days but interaction is terrible.

Gel - I think Jules is coming to calibrate my TV at the end of the month!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cofnchtr said:
Hi,

Tried all links available from Flickr. Won't paste in, won't add in using the 'link' or 'picture' box above this dialogue box.

My pictures are on Flickr: https//www.flickr.com/photos/cofnchtr if you want to see, feel free.

This site is useless now. Has been noticeably quicker in the last few days but interaction is terrible.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.
Ah nice one! Jules is really good.

Let me try from my flickr account:

3089456168_2209e2975d_b.jpg

Works for me.

Cofnchtr said:
Hi,

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

There you go:

15234537067_50f72c5abe_b.jpg

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
bigboss said:

Except for your first pic, they all appear severely distorted (horizontally squished).

I did it slightly differently: After selecting the photo, click on the two diagonal arrows ("view in light box"), below the photo in the bottom right hand corner. On the next page select your preferred picture size, then right-click on the image and select either "copy image location" or "view image" and copy the address (which now ends in .jpg). Then proceed with inserting it here, as also described by BB.

A twenty-second job (this website's speed notwithstanding).

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

All looks similar in internet explorer except the small dialogue box where you paste the url freezes.

I then have to close the browser.

I will now try in Chrome.

15030441551_e41f6458d0_b.jpg

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts