Help Needed on Home Cinema Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I am new to this hifi stuff, but I am looking to replace my current home cinema speakers. I currently have Sony Sub /Sat set up, the SAVE 705. I just do not like the Sub sat sound, and the centre speach on DVD's is just not very clear.

I want a pair of floor standers, hopefully without the need for a Sub Woofer. I have a limited budget (under £500 ideally) for the speakers. I have seen the Sony SSF6000 floor standing and they are very reasonably priced and have great reviews. I was thinking of getting a Sony Centre and rear surround speakers as well.

Does anyone have any views on this please.

Thanks

tintinp

A

Anonymous

What do you think of this mission package? I used to own the centre and rears and they were excellent. If I remeber correctly they were rated 5 stars here in the past. They don't require a separate subwoofer either. I'm sure these would sound better than Sony speakers and are well below your budget.

A

Anonymous

If your looking for some floor standing speakers then have a look at richersounds website they have some Kef IQ7 for 249.95 on clearance which are very good

A

Anonymous

Hi Daveee - many thanks for your post, I will look at missions, they look pretty good, which will keep Mrs happy. A quick question, with only one Bass driver on the speaker will that generate enough bass for action films ( as I would like to avoid a Sub Woofer)

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts