HDMI

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
randydevilad:I'm tempted to get them as there cheap but well built!

randydevilad:well its getting good reviews and at its price i dont think you can loose, its future proof and well made! And your not paying for the name but only the product which is very tempting. It looks like it will do the job if not better! AND its a 1.3b so for the price and maximum interference shielding wow i think ive sold it to my self BLUSH lol :))

randydevilad:I've ordered them I was just to tempted and in anycase they pass the standards that we need and more! Any thing under 7m should work well aparently and for its price i guess its worth the risk lol. I'm bored now so i just plug them in and get on with life instead of letting it bug me or worrying about if i can make quality even better' (its not gonna happen)
emotion-18.gif

randydevilad:When most times a cheaper cable like ive mentioned a few times does the same job a more expensive cable would do!

I re-done the web link to make it easier for people so that they dont have to keep scrolling back because im nice like that LOL.

Anyway you aint exactly going to run out of ink are you? If ive repeated myself to make life easier for others!
emotion-7.gif

randydevilad:but the cables cheap and its high spec

randydevilad:And as i said its a cheaply priced cable that does or seems to do better than the big brands!

I think I've now read enough to strongly suspect you are advertising this cable. Thread locked. User banned.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts