Flat speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for some hi quality flat speakers to replace my current Kef XQ one's that have served me well for many years.

What would you recommend as a replacement that is equal or better than XQ one's.

As an ex DJ I am looking for something with a good sound. I have a REL R-series sub and really want to create that night club type sound when I want too.

Am I asking the impossible?

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
lee.romang said:
I am looking for some hi quality flat speakers to replace my current Kef XQ one's that have served me well for many years.

What would you recommend as a replacement that is equal or better than XQ one's.

As an ex DJ I am looking for something with a good sound. I have a REL R-series sub and really want to create that night club type sound when I want too.

Am I asking the impossible?

Kef do a new range of flat speakers the T series i think and so do Monitor Audio....check out their websites

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
There was a review of on-wall speakers a few months ago with the PMC Wafer-2 speaker coming out with full marks.... Not cheap though.

Petherick

Oct 29, 2008
Visit site
lee.romang said:
As an ex DJ I am looking for something with a good sound.

Did you say this in order to spark one of those 'oh yes it does, oh no it doesn't' debates?
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS