Drop outs bluos

Roby

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
So in 8y using the SBT (squeeze box touch) Ian the Logitech media server I never had network drop outs

An with the new Bleusound iI have this regularly.

The only reason could be the BLUOS I think my network tests are fine tested the cable

Only reason in my eyes would be the software

Does anyone expirienced this is there a good alternative like a software server maybe installed on my Imac compatible with the I2?

Im open to testing because this make me very angry for a new network device.

Btw when I ping the I2 I don't have any flappings I monitored it for awhile

Hawkmoon

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
I can't help you directly but I have found that (1) BluOS support do try to be very helpful and (2) they do respond to forum posts on their forums as well, so why not give them a try? I know they are operating a reduced team during the pandemic, but they have been helpful with my enquiries about a different issue. Good luck problem solving !

rainsoothe

I had that with my demo unit, even on wired connection. That's the main reason it's not in my system - it might've been the fault of my OnePlus device, for example, on the Naim app, when I switched folders on my NAS, I have to restart the app. That doesn't happen on my girlfriend's Samsung phone.

Roby

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I will give it a few more weeks
Give there forum a shot an even wait that my employer order my new phone

I'm currently using a iPhone 6S

but If I can't get rid if this I might just upgrade to something like Linn, Aurender or Moon streamer DAC
I had good expérience With a Linn only 8y ago it was not a wow effect for 4K but at least it was stable

They might have make some improvement now.

The thing is I'm pretty confident about my network being a network engineer for living my self

Reactions: rainsoothe

rainsoothe

Honestly I will give it a few more weeks
Give there forum a shot an even wait that my employer order my new phone

I'm currently using a iPhone 6S

but If I can't get rid if this I might just upgrade to something like Linn, Aurender or Moon streamer DAC
I had good expérience With a Linn only 8y ago it was not a wow effect for 4K but at least it was stable

They might have make some improvement now.

The thing is I'm pretty confident about my network being a network engineer for living my self
If you can afford Linn, you could also check out the Cambridge Audio CXN v2, which is a much better sounding streamer than the BS, and can be had for chips on the sh market - subpar app, though. Linn software is really stable indeed.

Reactions: Roby

Roby

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Great I will certainly give the cnx2 a audition I ws already curious about it reading a few streamer reviews
The 2 other I had in mind are Aurender a10 an Moon 280d or 380 don’t know if it’s stil available

Reactions: rainsoothe

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts