Denon 2310 - I want one!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I ordered (and paid) for a black Denon AVR2310 at my local Richer Sounds (Cardiff) three weeks ago. I contacted them, when it wasn't delivered to home as promised, to be told there isn't a single unit for sale in the uk. Apparently there won't be until mid to late February. Can this be true?

I've got a brand spanking new Philips 42PFL9664, B&W MT-30 and a Sony 760 blu-ray waiting to be hooked up. Its so frustrating! So what do I do?

Does anyone happen to know where there might be a Denon 2310 available? If not, do I wait for the Denon to land in the UK? Alternatively, is there an equal/better alternative?

All suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Hi audio...

I can see that Creative are advertising the 2310, but how do you know they currently have it in stock?

audioidiot1

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
if you look just above the picture it says in stock,this is on the home cinema 53 offers page

cheers

peter tyson also have in stock for 630

A

Anonymous

emotion-40.gif
correct me if im wrong but i think you will have to collect it. im sure denon don't allow there products to be shipped.

A

Anonymous

Stig: So I've found out. Apparently retailers have to sign a legally binding contract to that effect.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Little-louie, try re-posting this thread in the "There's a shop near me" section and put "richer sounds" in the title. John from RS head office keeps an eye out for stuff and is quite good at resolving. It rarely hurts to escalate a problem!

A

Anonymous

what about the deal section of the forum? is that not advertising?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts