Denon 2310 and ipod dock setup.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm trying to get my Denon ASD-1R dock linked up to my Denon 2310 and having a bit of difficulty getting the amp remote to operate the ipod. I've just set it up and it sounds great but the on screen display and remote isn't working! Denons so called "troubleshooting" page may as well be in Chinese for all the use it is! I'm sure there's an input setting wrong or something but can't figure out which or where. Also when the on screen display works will it be my actual ipod album covers etc or just a text menu from the amp?

As always any assistance is would be appreciated. Thanks
emotion-21.gif

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
I've heard of a few people having issues with this. It's a faint recollection, but I recall that iPod Touch and iPhone don't always have the full interface. In any event, if you do get it working, you'll find that it's painfully slow to use, to the point that I've removed the Denon Link and just use the doc as a dummy tranport and use the clickwheel on my iPod... (Not quite the answer you were looking for!).

A

Anonymous

Its for my girlfriends Ipod Nano. To be honest I don't really care what kind of on screen display I get as long as I can change tracks with the amp remote. I could do without my girlfriend fiddling with the amp every time she wants to change a track on the ipod!! That's a recipe for disaster, she will mess all of the settings up!
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

Sorry - as I was saying I had trouble with my Denon 2309 and the ASD 3 W . The remote on the dock is flimsy and temperamental but if you update all the firmware first and make sure that you work off the tv screen not the avr led ... and persevere with the instructions , it;s worth it

I get music videos, 7000 internet stations , plus all that's stored on my laptop ... all wirelessly

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts