CONNECTING TO BOXEE BOX DLINK

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
My Receiver is a ONKYO TX-SR608 it is connected to 6 spks and a Subwoofer,the 5 HDMI in,are,-(1) BD/DVD.--(2) VCR/DVR.--(3) CBL/SAT.--(4) GAME.--(5) PC.One HDMI out to the TV.Ihave two HDMI sockets in unoccupied i.e.no 2 VCR/DVR and no5 PC.Ihave recently bought a Boxee Box DLink It woks perfectly connected directly to the TV with supplied HDMI lead but i cannot get to work connecting to the receiver.it will not work with either of the HDMI in sockets,iwas hoping to be able to play programmes like Spotify Premium through my spkr system,not through the TV.Can anyone piease help,i feel it should be able to work through my Receiver.

A

Anonymous

i tried the audio on the boxee before posting,also the two vacant ports.Iclick on icon (system) this gives me a left side list, scroll down to audio,this gives me a further list under heading-audio output-and to the right of this -digital(hdmi)-.the list is,-dolby digital capable receiver-dts capable receiver-dolby true hd capable receiver-dts-hd capable receiver lpcm 7.1 capable receiver, all of this list has a box at the side which i have ticked.Another icon marked general gives a list scroll down to advanced this gives a further list headed by hdmi output to the right of that is -rgb high,-click changes to,-rgb low,-click changes yuv444,-click changes yuv 422,-click returns to rgb high.Obviously given the audio list the boxee is capable of running off the receiver,but the two vacant portsgive no picture no sound,the other ports are taken up by humax set top box,sony blueray dvd player,xbox 360.All of which work perfectly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts