confused about Tacima mains conditioner 6 way block

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I know there is another thread on the Tacima but I am a bit confused. I bought the said Tacima mains conditioner CS929 after reading the What hi fi review.Plugged my entire system into it, sat back and listened. System sounded smoother and more laid back and i enjoyed it i think.I then started reading old threads about how it restricts amplifiers current draw and therefore restricts the amplifiers performance etc im not sure if it is detremental to my system or am i going mad?

Yes there is a difference in the sound and i know its personal preference but if the Tacima does restrict the amplifier and i presume active sub why did it get 5 stars?

Cookie Monster

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
It is always worth testing your amp through the conditioner. It 'can' effect sound but not always. My old Denon improved with the conditioner whilst my newer Sony suited a 'direct to socket'. Some of the more expensive conditioners have a seperate 'higher voltage' socket on them. Think £150 plus though.

Don't be too hard on yourself this conditioner is easily the most cost effect upgrade ever and brilliant to boot.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts