Combination

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I am new to Hi-Fi and need advice in terms of matching components. I auditioned the CEC CD3300R which was coupled with Opera Classica Mini Speakers, ASL 1300 tube amp and Transparent The Link speaker cables and interconnect. The sound was well balanced, instruments & vocals, accurate with good details and nice soundstage. Dire Straits sounded fantastic. However, as I don't want to own a tube amp, I have decided to go for a Copland CSA 8 demo unit. Auditioned and liked it. As I am not sure as to how the CSA 8 would sound with the above combination, this is where I need your advice. Purchase yet to be done. What do you guys think of this combination in terms of amp and interconnect? I mainly listen to Rock Ballad, 80s music, jazz instrumentals.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Copland CSA8 has been around for long while now and known for a gorgeous midrange, smooth treble and tight if not so low bass. I have't a clue about your other gears.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, Thaiman. Both the Antique Sound Labs and Copland CSA 8 almost sounds alike which suits my music preference. I've made a decision to get the CD player and Speakers. The amp will be a Copland.

TRENDING THREADS