clearer audio

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
was on phone to darren smith at clearer audio this week and got great help from him re my set up and a great explanation of his products as a result i ordered 3 of his fine copper cables . i wish other companies would be as helpfull as the clearer audio gang . pity they are not at bristol(audio exellence(sic) let them in

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi nokz, Pleased to be of assistance to you. Unfortunately the organisers will not have us at the show since we do not have an established dealer network. We hope that this might change in the future as we would really like to take part. We plan to be at the What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision Show 2008 so we look forward to seeing you there. If you are interested please visit Wilson Benesch in the Conservatory at Bristol where they will be using a selection of our cables in their demonstration systems. I will be at the show on the Friday on an informal basis. Hope you enjoy your cables. Kind regards, Darren

A

Anonymous

Could you tell me why the 1metre copper-line has not got been given an hdmi indicator in the whathifi magazine video cables type column? but the 2metre has.

Thankfully Dean

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dean, I am not sure and have not noticed that before. Both 1m and 2m lengths were reviewed as HDMI-HDMI and are certified to HDMI 1.3a. I will contact the Buying Guide Editor and find out but I suspect it is probably just an error. Kind regards, Darren

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts