Can anyone find the calibrated settings for a Pioneer LX5090 TV for me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Bought this TV recently and want the best possible settings? Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

tele1962 said:
gel said:

Gel , might be best if you get a pro to do it for you.
Agree but can't really afford the cost. I can't seem to find the AV Forums review of it?

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Why did you buy the TV??? Doesn't make sense, with your plans for upgrade to 4K.
i have decided against 4K, and just focussing on getting great 2D pictures from two TVs.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
tele1962 said:
gel said:

Gel , might be best if you get a pro to do it for you.
Agree but can't really afford the cost.

Perhaps you shouldn't have bought the TV then? Anyway there's not much point calibrating it, you're only going to sell it on again in a few weeks.
perhaps perhaps not.

D

Deleted member 2457

Just found these calibrated settings:

https://www.avforums.com/threads/pioneer-9g-owners-thread-part-9.1085343/#post10953481

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Should I have power mode on full?
What are the options for that? I think my krp-500 has 1,2+3.
Same I think or 0, 1 + 2. The Kuro book recommends 1 but 0 looks best. I haven't picked the TV up yet.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:

https://www.avforums.com/threads/pioneer-9g-owners-thread-part-9.1085343/#post10953481

I think that's where I found the setting for my old Kuro. They were good. I still miss that tv. *sad*

tele1962

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
There are other settings on AVF, but unfortunatly due to poor nature of the scripting on this site i can not link to them.

Also try downloading the free AVSHD patterns for brightness and conrasts (again i can not link to the download).

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
gel said:

I think that's where I found the setting for my old Kuro. They were good. I still miss that tv. *sad*
Ta.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Same I think or 0, 1 + 2.  The Kuro book recommends 1 but 0 looks best.  I haven't picked the TV up yet.  

You might find it buzzes quite loudly on 0, I think I have mine on 1 for that reason, I couldn't see any difference in the picture.

D

Deleted member 2457

tele1962 said:
There are other settings on AVF, but unfortunatly due to poor nature of the scripting on this site i can not link to them.

Also try downloading the free AVSHD patterns for brightness and conrasts (again i can not link to the download).
Ah cheers anyway. Ta.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
Same I think or 0, 1 + 2. The Kuro book recommends 1 but 0 looks best. I haven't picked the TV up yet.

You might find it buzzes quite loudly on 0, I think I have mine on 1 for that reason, I couldn't see any difference in the picture.
Cheers, I thought there was a reason I had it on 1 last time I owned one. Brighter colours is the difference as you go down the modes.

D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
Brightness is easy it will be +1
Is that all you can tell me? As a former owner too? *smile*. Come on get me some settings someone? Ta

D

Deleted member 2457

Found some more:

https://www.avforums.com/attachments/lx5090-sky-hd-blue-ray-txt.85194/

D

Deleted member 2457

Can someone link the AVForums review of the Pioneer LX5090 TV please? I cant seem to find it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts