Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
I am totally addicted to this game. I'm in the top 20K in the world for straight kills (PS3). I play domination and not much else. Anyone else play? Perhaps we could all meet up and kill each other? Or form a clan and kill everybody else?

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I play fairly regularly. The game sounds fantastic through my AV set-up!!!

However, I am the walking definition of "cannon fodder" should you fancy a bit of target practice!

A

Anonymous

I too am what can only be described as addicted to this game (360 version). I think I derive just a bit too much satisfaction from a perfect sniper headshot.

And it's true 5.1 adds a massive amount to the gaming experience.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
If anyone wants to join me online, you'll need to add me as a friend. My user name is bod9. In the email, say where you're from.

I'll be on the PS3 most nights.....but I'm ill at the moment, so am a little shabby.

A

Anonymous

I'm on Call of Duty quite alot on the 360, my gamertag is Choppy Balboa if you want to add me. You really have to play this game using headphones, although you don't get the surround sound, it does sound amazing. :)

A

Anonymous

360 gamertag: IronYeti....mostly getting killed in mercenary team deathmatch.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts