Beware Ripserver!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I purchased a Ripserver 1TB integrated NAS & ripping device last October from the company website, www.ripfactory.com - or so I thought!! After a few weeks nothing arrived so I rang them up & was told that there was a slight delay as they were expecting some new cases to be delivered. After another few weeks I rang again & had to leave a message. I then sent an email chasing - no response. I finally at the start of Jan sent an email requesting a refund - no response. I have now seen that they have updated the website saying they have been bought by a US based company, MF Digital, but that they had not bought the rights to Ripserver & would not handle any enquiries about it. I have sent them an email annyway but of course no response.

If you find yourself on the still existing link www.ripfactory.com/ripserver do not buy as you will not receive your goods & may lose your money. I am now having to go through my credit card company to try & claim on their insurance; watch this space...

Would be interested if anyone else has the same experience.

A

Anonymous

if you paid with a credit card you should check with the credit card company... most will refund the money to you and deduct it from the vendor's account.

TRENDING THREADS