Best 46 inch LCD TV - What about Samsung UE46C6505 or others ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Looking to purchase a 46 inch tv . Have been doing lot of research and my mind is now totlally blown out .

HENCE NEED SOME HELP FROM PEOPLE In THe KNOW HOW - LIKE THIS FORUM

I am looking for TV that offers BEST PICTURE QUALITY AND BEST SOUND . To me thats what a TV should be for .

I am less interested in all the other fancy bits you get on tv these days

I went on on "WHICH SITE" they recommend best buy - SAMSUNG UE 46 c 6505 - I have read number of reviews on this model . to date all positive . Only negative seems to be ONLY 1 SCART sockets and you need to buy wifi dongle ( To me i am not bothred abt this - want a tv that is best in his class for picture and sound)

I came on this site : This site recommends SONY KDL - 46HX903 - But the price is in the region of £2,000

I am looking to spend region to £800 to £1000

so any body can help me pls

1) Noted THREAD on UE46c6530 - number of you having problem with bleeding ( ie torch in the background)

I was looking at UE46c6505 - Has any body had any problem with this tv . Has this tv got same problem as 6530 series ??

Has anybody seen any other INDEPENDENT RESEARCH CONDUCTED on a 46inch TV - that clearly shows to be best in its class for PICTURE AND SOUND

Would really appreciate any help you guys can give .

Thanks

Regards

roki

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi Roki,

Just bought the samsung led uec6530 from John lewis. i spent ages looking at everything there. this had the best picture. The sound is good too and obviouslyit's even better played through my stereo. The picture is excellent! 5 yr warranty. No problems - no backlight bleed. Certainly no regrets at all!

cheers tony k

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts